Sendero las Brumas Bird watch, local tour operator specializing in birding and nature tours throughout Colombia, our site is holy grail of birding.
TOURS Bird Watch Sendero las Brumas, Cauca Valley is a department of Colombia, Western Andes
Tour Dates: Weekly
Tour Size (Custom): Limited to 3 Participants
Capacity of groups: 10 Participants.
Maximum Capacity of groups: 60 Participants.
Tour Leader: Personal of Sendero las Brumas.
Includes: particular Car with air and insurance
Bird Watching: 4 Days and 3 Nights
Calima Darien,Municipality of the cauca valley Colombia,
Day 1: Flights to Cali
- A representative will meet you at the airport for your transfer to the hotel in Calima Darien.
- Typical lunch.
- City tour Lake Calima (Ferry and museum)
- Accommodation in Hotel.
- Lunch at the Hotel.
- Departure from the Hotel to Sendero Las Brumas 4:00 am, First Observation Station (Time from 5:00 am to 9:00 am).
- Breakfast at the Union Base. Birdwatching walk along the Union trail. Ascent to Cascada la Unión birdwatching, butterflies and hiking along the ecological trail.
- Lunch at Union Base. Ascent to the Second Observation Station the Mists watching birds on the way (3:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
- Transfer to the hotel. (Food Hotel)
- Departure from the Hotel to Sendero Las Brumas 4:00 am, Second Observation Station (6:00 a.m. to 9:00 am)
- Breakfast at the same station, ascent to Cascada Las Brumas.
- Lunch Observation station the mist.
- Ascend the grandfather trail, to the third Bird Watching Station (3:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
- Transfer to the Hotel. (Food Hotel)
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Transfer to the city of Cali 8:00 am arrival in Cali 11:00 am
- Typical lunch.
- Cali Tourist Route (Sebastian de belalcazar, San Antonio Church and Cristo Rey)
- Transfer to the airport.
- Accommodation three nights according to itinerary.
- Custom ground transportation available to the passenger Food according to itinerary. Breakfasts and lunches Specialized guide done by biologist.
- Insurance and hotel taxes.
- assistance card. Insurance
- Bottles of Water throughout the plan.
- Typical food prepared by local cooks.
- Fruits and snacks during the walks on the trail .
- Air or ground transportation from the place of origin to our destination is NOT included.
- Other services not specified in the plan.
- Laundry service.
- Room services
- Medical expenses not covered by the insurance policy.
- Extra meals
- Beers and alcoholic beverages.
- Local, national or international telephone calls.
- Activities not included in the itinerary.
- There will be no compensation for bad weather.
- Services not provided on grounds of force majeure
Responsibilities of the Traveler
- Make sure that you are in good health, we will avoid any setbacks during the trip.
- Identification documents!
- Backpack with medicine, lenses, remember that the lighter it is, the walk will be more comfortable and pleasant.
- It is recommended to have the yellow fever vaccine as a preventive measure
- Deposits via PayPal for payment in foreign currency (USD) or PagosOnLine for payment in local currency (COP) through links published on our official websites.
- A deposit per person equivalent to 15% of the total value of the tour is required, which must be paid in advance to confirm the reservation.
- The entire price of the tour must be paid by the same day of departure, just before departure.
Cancellation and right of
- Confirmed reservations must be canceled or modified at least one day before.
- Reservations canceled the same day will have a penalty of 20% on the total value of the tour.